Gathered Rain is now appearing on Goodreads. It’s really enjoyable to work with a site that caters to the love of books. It’s a fine thing that Goodreads provides a forum for authors and readers, to talk together or apart about the books they like (or don’t like) and what this or that book has meant. It’s kind of like a book club where the author, too, is present. Speaking of which, I’ve also created an Author’s Profile. When I find a book I enjoy, I always like to read about the author, to perhaps find out where the book came from, on what forge of experience did the author pound it out.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Vault of the Sound
- Summer Swim, A Poem from My Book, "Between the Hours"
- wind rattles
- Wind Riders, A Poem from My Book, "Between the Hours"
- First Green
- The Poetry of Gathered Rain - A Brief Analysis
- Clouds Above the Tomb
- Music, Fire, Creativity, and Candlelight
- Pacific View, A Poem from My Book, "Between the Hours"
View By Category