There is a blog on Goodreads built as a forum for authors to introduce their work. It appears to be frequented by writers who publish their own work, a choice I also made with Gathered Rain. Here’s the link to it and my entry, if you’d like to check it out.
Top Posts & Pages
- If I were not guided by the fragrance of Love's City, I'd have followed dark spirits into the endless desert of greed. -Rumi (tr. Star) 4 days ago
- The air that's trapped in caverns becomes stale How different from the breeze that fills a sail! -Rum (tr. Dhondy) 1 week ago
- It is a hard fight and a weary one, this fight of the truth-seeker: for the vow of the truth-seeker is more hard th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- From the beginning until the ending of time, there is love between Thee and me; and how shall such love be extinguished? -Kabir, tr. Tagore. 1 month ago
- "O slumbering ones, a hundred stations beyond wisdom I'll travel and finally be released from good and evil. There,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
View By Category