I realize this isn’t the best reading anyone’s ever heard. I did it awhile ago, I was a little ill, and there was no one around listening. When there is someone to listen, it helps greatly to keep things rolling naturally. I’ll try again before long to do better… but I think for now, it isn’t all that bad, is it?
Top Posts & Pages
- #SB.649 and its implications have not been given due consideration that is the benchmark of a civilized society. scientists4wiredtech.com/action/ 2 weeks ago
- One who suffers not the pain of learning will have to suffer the degradation of ignorance. -Socrates 2 weeks ago
- Religion's conditioning, its often stark morality, fits life's patterns, so it is accepted--yet it fares not well with deeper inquiry. #Love 2 weeks ago
- Northern California #earthquake about 2:02AM PDT Georgetown 3 weeks ago
- "it's possible to wipe out specific memories in snails" - in quest of the tree that fell and no one heard. motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/… 1 month ago
View By Category