I realize this isn’t the best reading anyone’s ever heard. I did it awhile ago, I was a little ill, and there was no one around listening. When there is someone to listen, it helps greatly to keep things rolling naturally. I’ll try again before long to do better… but I think for now, it isn’t all that bad, is it?
Top Posts & Pages
- The worst thing a wise man can do is keep company with a king. The best thing a king can do is keep company with a wise one. Bahai 3 months ago
- The most innovative idea #Apple never had: before you build a new phone with a whole new range of problems perfect the ones you have. 4 months ago
- The Public Forum, popular media usurped, is a vacuum, bereft reason and substance. Nature abhors a vacuum. Truth never abandons the people. 5 months ago
- #SB.649 and its implications have not been given due consideration that is the benchmark of a civilized society. scientists4wiredtech.com/action/ 6 months ago
- One who suffers not the pain of learning will have to suffer the degradation of ignorance. -Socrates 6 months ago
View By Category