I realize this isn’t the best reading anyone’s ever heard. I did it awhile ago, I was a little ill, and there was no one around listening. When there is someone to listen, it helps greatly to keep things rolling naturally. I’ll try again before long to do better… but I think for now, it isn’t all that bad, is it?
Top Posts & Pages
- It is a hard fight and a weary one, this fight of the truth-seeker: for the vow of the truth-seeker is more hard th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- From the beginning until the ending of time, there is love between Thee and me; and how shall such love be extinguished? -Kabir, tr. Tagore. 4 days ago
- "O slumbering ones, a hundred stations beyond wisdom I'll travel and finally be released from good and evil. There,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Attar said that those who crave only the matter of the world, "are like mad dogs: they devour this corpse of earth… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- The "benefits" of modern life are rapidly becoming impracticable burdens. Perhaps this is ultimately for the best. 3 weeks ago
View By Category