This poem is from the section “Evening,” in my book “Between the Hours.” See here for further information on it, and look at this article for an explanation why I’m putting up a series of poems from my book. Thank you for reading this! Please share with me how you experience this and other poems here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Vault of the Sound
- Summer Swim, A Poem from My Book, "Between the Hours"
- wind rattles
- Wind Riders, A Poem from My Book, "Between the Hours"
- The Poetry of Gathered Rain - A Brief Analysis
- Clouds Above the Tomb
- Music, Fire, Creativity, and Candlelight
- Pacific View, A Poem from My Book, "Between the Hours"
- Gathering Cloud, A poem from My Book, "Between the Hours"
View By Category