I love to write. Writing is a creative outlet for me and I thrill to the hunt for words that can reflect the beauty of nature or of philosophical and spiritual insights. I say “reflect” purposefully, because there is no way words can ever perfectly express anything. Every perception and insight is internal. Words are external. They don’t live in the same world. They have at best a long distance relationship. What’s more, my own insight and understandings, such as they are, change and (hopefully) evolve over time. What I say at one point may be later altered, refined, changed to more fully articulate some viewpoint on nature or the “view from here” of truth. Even so, I intend to do my best with all the sincerity I can muster to bypass preconceptions and bias, to delve as deeply as I can for the real gold.
Top Posts & Pages
- "it's possible to wipe out specific memories in snails" - in quest of the tree that fell and no one heard. motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/… 3 days ago
- dusky twilight– a full moon begins to fill the empty lantern - Johnny Baranski 4 days ago
- The gov't is not to blame, just as a child home alone is not at fault for burning down the house. The parents were AWOL. #ALLInTheMirror 1 week ago
- " plum blossoms the old man’s toothless grin " #writing #feedly haiku.mannlib.cornell.edu/2017/06/17/779… 1 week ago
- " in ten summers the convict’s first visit dragonfly " #writing #feedly haiku.mannlib.cornell.edu/2017/06/18/779… 1 week ago
View By Category