I love to write. Writing is a creative outlet for me and I thrill to the hunt for words that can reflect the beauty of nature or of philosophical and spiritual insights. I say “reflect” purposefully, because there is no way words can ever perfectly express anything. Every perception and insight is internal. Words are external. They don’t live in the same world. They have at best a long distance relationship. What’s more, my own insight and understandings, such as they are, change and (hopefully) evolve over time. What I say at one point may be later altered, refined, changed to more fully articulate some viewpoint on nature or the “view from here” of truth. Even so, I intend to do my best with all the sincerity I can muster to bypass preconceptions and bias, to delve as deeply as I can for the real gold.
Top Posts & Pages
- Blooms now covered in frost: acacia, climatis, daffodils, narcissus, violets, irises, lily of the valley, and periwinkle. 4 weeks ago
- The worst thing a wise man can do is keep company with a king. The best thing a king can do is keep company with a wise one. Bahai 5 months ago
- The most innovative idea #Apple never had: before you build a new phone with a whole new range of problems perfect the ones you have. 6 months ago
- The Public Forum, popular media usurped, is a vacuum, bereft reason and substance. Nature abhors a vacuum. Truth never abandons the people. 7 months ago
- #SB.649 and its implications have not been given due consideration that is the benchmark of a civilized society. scientists4wiredtech.com/action/ 8 months ago
View By Category