I love to write. Writing is a creative outlet for me and I thrill to the hunt for words that can reflect the beauty of nature or of philosophical and spiritual insights. I say “reflect” purposefully, because there is no way words can ever perfectly express anything. Every perception and insight is internal. Words are external. They don’t live in the same world. They have at best a long distance relationship. What’s more, my own insight and understandings, such as they are, change and (hopefully) evolve over time. What I say at one point may be later altered, refined, changed to more fully articulate some viewpoint on nature or the “view from here” of truth. Even so, I intend to do my best with all the sincerity I can muster to bypass preconceptions and bias, to delve as deeply as I can for the real gold.
Top Posts & Pages
- Consciousness is not an artifact of any mechanical or chemical process. It is not the effect of anything. If it wer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The trend of treating consciousness as an artifact of some algorithmic process appears to be leading many to treat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The purpose of intellect is to reveal how little one truly knows. Abol-Hosein Noori 3 months ago
- If I were not guided by the fragrance of Love's City, I'd have followed dark spirits into the endless desert of greed. -Rumi (tr. Star) 3 months ago
- The air that's trapped in caverns becomes stale How different from the breeze that fills a sail! -Rum (tr. Dhondy) 4 months ago
View By Category