I love to write. Writing is a creative outlet for me and I thrill to the hunt for words that can reflect the beauty of nature or of philosophical and spiritual insights. I say “reflect” purposefully, because there is no way words can ever perfectly express anything. Every perception and insight is internal. Words are external. They don’t live in the same world. They have at best a long distance relationship. What’s more, my own insight and understandings, such as they are, change and (hopefully) evolve over time. What I say at one point may be later altered, refined, changed to more fully articulate some viewpoint on nature or the “view from here” of truth. Even so, I intend to do my best with all the sincerity I can muster to bypass preconceptions and bias, to delve as deeply as I can for the real gold.
Top Posts & Pages
- Yogi Berra: “In theory, there’s no difference between theory and practice; but in practice, there is.” goo.gl/jRiHKL 4 days ago
- People are just weeds to #Monsanto, who will be remembered for having poisoned the entire world with #glyphosate. goo.gl/joIZ5R 6 days ago
- A difficult practical fact: "capitalists make profits because their costs are externalized and born by others" -PCR paulcraigroberts.org/2017/04/25/loo… 3 weeks ago
- J.R.R. #Tolkien looks with clarity at #Disney atlasobscura.com/articles/tolki… 3 weeks ago
- "He who speaks the truth is always tranquil." -"The adventures of Hatim Tai", who was a famous 6th Century Arab poet. 1 month ago
View By Category