I love to write. Writing is a creative outlet for me and I thrill to the hunt for words that can reflect the beauty of nature or of philosophical and spiritual insights. I say “reflect” purposefully, because there is no way words can ever perfectly express anything. Every perception and insight is internal. Words are external. They don’t live in the same world. They have at best a long distance relationship. What’s more, my own insight and understandings, such as they are, change and (hopefully) evolve over time. What I say at one point may be later altered, refined, changed to more fully articulate some viewpoint on nature or the “view from here” of truth. Even so, I intend to do my best with all the sincerity I can muster to bypass preconceptions and bias, to delve as deeply as I can for the real gold.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Public Forum, popular media usurped, is a vacuum, bereft reason and substance. Nature abhors a vacuum. Truth never abandons the people. 5 days ago
- #SB.649 and its implications have not been given due consideration that is the benchmark of a civilized society. scientists4wiredtech.com/action/ 1 month ago
- One who suffers not the pain of learning will have to suffer the degradation of ignorance. -Socrates 1 month ago
- Religion's conditioning, its often stark morality, fits life's patterns, so it is accepted--yet it fares not well with deeper inquiry. #Love 1 month ago
- Northern California #earthquake about 2:02AM PDT Georgetown 1 month ago
View By Category