I’m an adventurer, experimenter, and storyteller, not a physican, botanist, or other scholarly expert. So, although in this journal while describing certain plants there will be mention of edibility or use in herbal medicine, no one should eat any plant that they don’t know to be safe, or use a plant medicinally without professional help. These things are mentioned here for their interest and for personal research purposes. Nothing here should be construed as a recommendation. The authors do not take responsibility for the uses to which readers put any plant mentioned herein.
Top Posts & Pages
- This is AT&T's philosophy of "Customer Service," summarizing the essence of my own experience with that company: "C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Consciousness is not an artifact of any mechanical or chemical process. It is not the effect of anything. If it wer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The trend of treating consciousness as an artifact of some algorithmic process appears to be leading many to treat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The purpose of intellect is to reveal how little one truly knows. Abol-Hosein Noori 1 month ago
- If I were not guided by the fragrance of Love's City, I'd have followed dark spirits into the endless desert of greed. -Rumi (tr. Star) 2 months ago
View By Category