I’m an adventurer, experimenter, and storyteller, not a physican, botanist, or other scholarly expert. So, although in this journal while describing certain plants there will be mention of edibility or use in herbal medicine, no one should eat any plant that they don’t know to be safe, or use a plant medicinally without professional help. These things are mentioned here for their interest and for personal research purposes. Nothing here should be construed as a recommendation. The authors do not take responsibility for the uses to which readers put any plant mentioned herein.
Top Posts & Pages
- Yogi Berra: “In theory, there’s no difference between theory and practice; but in practice, there is.” goo.gl/jRiHKL 4 days ago
- People are just weeds to #Monsanto, who will be remembered for having poisoned the entire world with #glyphosate. goo.gl/joIZ5R 6 days ago
- A difficult practical fact: "capitalists make profits because their costs are externalized and born by others" -PCR paulcraigroberts.org/2017/04/25/loo… 3 weeks ago
- J.R.R. #Tolkien looks with clarity at #Disney atlasobscura.com/articles/tolki… 3 weeks ago
- "He who speaks the truth is always tranquil." -"The adventures of Hatim Tai", who was a famous 6th Century Arab poet. 1 month ago
View By Category