I’m an adventurer, experimenter, and storyteller, not a physican, botanist, or other scholarly expert. So, although in this journal while describing certain plants there will be mention of edibility or use in herbal medicine, no one should eat any plant that they don’t know to be safe, or use a plant medicinally without professional help. These things are mentioned here for their interest and for personal research purposes. Nothing here should be construed as a recommendation. The authors do not take responsibility for the uses to which readers put any plant mentioned herein.
Top Posts & Pages
- Consciousness is not an artifact of any mechanical or chemical process. It is not the effect of anything. If it wer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The trend of treating consciousness as an artifact of some algorithmic process appears to be leading many to treat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The purpose of intellect is to reveal how little one truly knows. Abol-Hosein Noori 3 months ago
- If I were not guided by the fragrance of Love's City, I'd have followed dark spirits into the endless desert of greed. -Rumi (tr. Star) 3 months ago
- The air that's trapped in caverns becomes stale How different from the breeze that fills a sail! -Rum (tr. Dhondy) 4 months ago
View By Category