I’m an adventurer, experimenter, and storyteller, not a physican, botanist, or other scholarly expert. So, although in this journal while describing certain plants there will be mention of edibility or use in herbal medicine, no one should eat any plant that they don’t know to be safe, or use a plant medicinally without professional help. These things are mentioned here for their interest and for personal research purposes. Nothing here should be construed as a recommendation. The authors do not take responsibility for the uses to which readers put any plant mentioned herein.
Top Posts & Pages
- The worst thing a wise man can do is keep company with a king. The best thing a king can do is keep company with a wise one. Bahai 3 weeks ago
- The most innovative idea #Apple never had: before you build a new phone with a whole new range of problems perfect the ones you have. 1 month ago
- The Public Forum, popular media usurped, is a vacuum, bereft reason and substance. Nature abhors a vacuum. Truth never abandons the people. 2 months ago
- #SB.649 and its implications have not been given due consideration that is the benchmark of a civilized society. scientists4wiredtech.com/action/ 3 months ago
- One who suffers not the pain of learning will have to suffer the degradation of ignorance. -Socrates 3 months ago
View By Category